08 July, 2007

Totally Random Stuff That Happens To Me

So, check out this house. It's in a super-exclusive part of Laguna Beach, on a cliff overlooking the coast. It's been appraised at $38 million. Mom's friend owns it, and my sister begged and had her graduation party there. Here we are playing gauche, disaffected aristocrats:



Yeah, this place was supercool. So was the $60,000 in jewelry and handbags that the owner let us borrow that day. I felt guilty; this experience is so different from what I've been living the past few years. However, it was fun to be an heiress for the day.

We went out to dinner with the owner tonight. She informed me that she just got an offer from MTV to feature her house on the show "Laguna Beach." I, of course was giddy. Did you know those AREN'T their real houses on that show? Wow!

However, even though there's THOUSANDS (daily!) being offered, the potential for damage, security, skanks running around her house, and overall headaches made her decide against it. I'm glad.

My sisters and I also had a run-in this week with the scion of a certain cinematic legend *cough* Namesake of the OC Airport! *cough* that was definitely embarassing but certainly typical of how we roll. [um, HARD, but you know, with our own brand of idiocy] Anyway, that is best saved for a later entry. Only in CA (dub G)! do you get these kind of experiences.

I'm traveling for the next two weeks, so I'll have lots o time to update. I hope. :)

No comments: